Monday, July 4, 2005

My untitled thoughts, continued4 ~ Thank you...

I can't remember the first time I met you, it's just that I didn't notice about you in the starting point. It was all very blur at that time until I can't really recognise anything about it.

But now, you've deeply affected me. Because of your kindness, and your cheerful attitude. I wanted to say, you brighten up my life.

And also because of your thinking, you've help me cleared all those impure thoughts, make all those sinful thoughts disappeared, and I feel refreshed now, because of your pure, lawful and yet innocent mind.

I'm actually making everything complicated myself, and my mind became darker before you arrived. But you're like the angel that create light pierce through my obscure mind, creating reflection through every angle of my mind.

But happy times goes very fast, until I lost track of you, and yet you've left a cut in my heart. I keep on bleeding because the nicer you treat me, the larger the cut has become.

I just can't explain these feelings.

You've deeply touched me throughout the time, and I just can't say anything for your leaving.

Thank you, for being my friend...
Thank you, for all the things you've done...
Thank you, for teaching me the things you believed...

Thank you, for changing me.

No comments: