Thursday, August 4, 2005

Loss in heart...

I feel my heart is broken, again, after the trip. I scare I can't really affort to sustain this bleeding anymore, I scare I'll hurt myself more if I continue like this. This, has been the third time I'm having this feeling, of loss and anxiety. Word can't describe my feeling now, I'm just in terribly hurt and pain. Wonder anyone with this feeling can go through it. It's like I really can't express it out because there are certain things can't be said. And something is better left unsaid.

Yesterday I feel I need a break and called my parents to go for some shopping, yea, crazy shopping because I wanted to forgot this all. I wanted to end this sad feeling. I bought the six installation of the Harry Potter, some books, bought T-shirt and Jeans in Shinjuku and other stuff. It was a really crazy shopping, before my leaving tomorrow, back to Melacca.. Yea, now I'm treating Melacca as my home now, now really get used to it now.

Hope tomorrow will be better.
Hope everything will have a solution
Hope the one will get a better life.

Hope this is not the end...

No comments: