These two weeks is my study week and exam week so I may not be able to online. Perhaps because of the internet connection problem so I can't do anything these two weeks.
Good luck for those who're taking exam...
Work hard for final, work hard for future...
*_*
3 comments:
hayah my final also soon and i still have 3 assingment haven finish hay i also have to worry out vector and fourtier how bout u hae u prepair 4 your exam?
Halor, long time din chatting adi. I didn't use icq nor msn but I just use ym only.
Yeah, for my engine math also I need to revise the Laplace, fourier, ODE, PDE, statistic and so on. Those all gibberish makes me faint. Plus there are Electronics, Intro to Machines and Instrumentation and Measurement also.
But life is like this, it's just depends how you cope with them. Take it easy man~ Although it's pressure a bit in the starting point but later you'll see the difference.
So long and take care, brother~
eh vector?
vector was a nightmare for me.
i wish u both all the best in ur exams!
Post a Comment