*Friday* -> Busy and Blur~
Friday, working with the third assignment: intro to machine and presentation for computer assinment which I've completed last week. I've lost a book during the presentation though. Guess I've no luck that day. So that means the whole day I've been working for the two assignments in the library.
At night, I went to the swimming complex in town with some new-known friends. And again I was frustated after being called up by the guard there because I'm not wearing standard/proper swimming trunks. At night, Jinn Yin, Yong Qin and me was surprised by sudden visit of Chun Jin. We all talked about life and listened to some stpm news. I was tired that day and slept at around 2am. Yin said they all chatting until 4am.
*Saturday* -> Boring Dayz...
It was already 10am when I woke up. I just watched movie for whole day. I phoned to the Telekom service centre today and the fella said they will make report and send to the authorities here. I've no internet connection for almost 1 month already and I though I've to write a complain letter if there's still no action taken.
At night 1am (Actually this is Sunday), Yin said Jia Yi and his boyfriend will come over and Jia Yi will stay at our house. Then Seang called us to vgn for supper. Then we all stayed overnight playing cards (actually gamble). Then sunday morning we all went for breakfast and then went to sleep. I just slept 4 hours that day.
*Sunday* -> Yesterday, Hot Hot and Hot... It was good to be in the water...
And Sunday, I continued my fourth assignment work: electronics until 4pm and my friend called me again to swim because in Friday I wasn't swim at all because of the incident. Actually I forgot to bring the trunks that day. Then we all went there until 7pm and have dinner at town. Then Alan, Alvin and Chern Yang went to my house to get the graphs for the een assignment. I slept at 2am.
*Monday* -> Today, Busy Busy and Busy "referring" and comple the assignment...
I woke up very early today morning by a called from my friend saying that we have lab session today. I really hate the blurr part of me because I'm the type of person that easy to forget something. I quickly rushed there but they said the lab will be posponed to wednesday. Then I went back to finish the fourth assignment: electronics III.
Hope today I can start the fifth assignment: intro to machine 2...
Hope I can revise those ODE, PDE, Laplace and Fourier in engine math today...
Hope the weather is not hot today...
Hope I can go swimming...
Hope my internet connection will be back on line...
Hope everything is all right...
(Listen to Aquarius songs-> Be Happy, Bumble Bees, Cartoon Heroes, Turn Back Time, Candy Man... Song = reduce pressure; Song = learning excitation element)
No comments:
Post a Comment