Saturday, April 2, 2005

Silent Hill 3

*Douglas and Heather are in the car. Douglas is driving.*
Douglas: It started raining.
Douglas: Are you sleeping?
Heather: I’m awake.
Douglas: You cold?
*Heather doesn’t answer.*
Douglas: What’s the deal with Silent Hill anyway?
Douglas: It used to be a nice, quiet little town, but now...
Heather: You’ve been there?
Douglas: Once. On a missing persons case.
Douglas: I never did find him.
Douglas: I’ll tell ya, that’s one screwed up town.
Douglas: In my line of work, you hear a lot of nasty rumors.
Heather: I was born and raised there.
Douglas: Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.
Heather: No offence taken.
Douglas: Anyway, I thought you grew up in Portland?
*Heather touches her forehead.*
Douglas: What’s wrong?
Douglas: You feeling sick?
Heather: My head is pounding. Like the worst hangover ever.
Douglas: Maybe you’re carsick.
Heather: No. I’m just trying to remember.
Heather: My childhood.
Heather: Something terrible happened in Silent Hill 17 years ago.
Heather: A woman named Dahlia, she tried to summon the ancient god
of the town.
Heather: She offered up her very own daughter.
Douglas: That’s crazy.
Heather: Maybe so, but it worked. The girl gave birth to a god.
Douglas: Huh?
Heather: You see, that girl had special powers.
Douglas: Powers?
Heather: Her classmates called her a witch.
Heather: She could make things happen with her mind.
Heather: She could kill people just by wishing for it.
Heather: But in the end that god was killed by a single person.
Heather: My father, Harry Mason.
Heather: I guess it wasn’t much of a god if it could be killed
by a human being.
Heather: But I think Claudia is trying to do the same thing again.
Heather: And I’ve been chosen as the sacrifice.
Douglas: You’ve got some kind of power in you too?
Heather: After the god died, the girl reappeared.
Heather: She was holding a baby in her arms.
Heather: Before she died, she gave the baby to my father.
Heather: He loved me just like I was his very own daughter.
Heather: Even though he didn’t know who or what I was.
Heather: It was so sudden...
Heather: I never had a chance... to tell you...
Heather: To tell you... how happy you made me.

*Muahaha... reading scripts is my favourite... This part explains the important plot and almost everything in Silent Hill 3 for those who don't know what happened in Silent Hill 1. And of course, courtesy of Konami - Silent Hill 3.

I love those scary part of the script too ^^


*Heather goes through the front door of the haunted house.*
Narrator: Welcome to the Borely Haunted Mansion!
Narrator: We’re so glad you came.
Narrator: Please come inside and look around.
Narrator: When you feel you are ready, then go through the
door.
*Heather goes through the door.*
Man: Help... Help...
Narrator: Do you hear those voices?
Narrator: A family of four was sliced into bloody pieces in
this room.
Narrator: Ah, the cries of the children...
Narrator: The murderer was caught.
Narrator: Do you know why he said he killed his family?
Narrator: “Because I felt I had to!”
Narrator: Anyway, I’m lying.
Narrator: It’s all just a joke.
Narrator: I wanted to scare you, that’s all.
Narrator: The truth is that only one person died, by
suicide.
*Heather walks through the next door. She walks across the
room and a screaming corpse suddenly falls from the ceiling.*
Narrator: That’s Danny.
Narrator: A quiet young man, but quite friendly, as you can
see.
Narrator: He was so eager to meet you.
Narrator: His hometown is New Orleans.
Narrator: But he came here after first losing his way.
Narrator: Oh, maybe you might know?
Narrator: Where is the path to heaven?
*Heather walks through the next door.*
Narrator: This mansion is quite old.
Narrator: So please watch your step.
Narrator: Sometimes the floor suddenly gives way.
Narrator: And beneath the floor, there’s nothing.
*Heather walks across the room and the spike covered
ceiling suddenly falls down. It stops just above
Heather’s head.*
Narrator: I’m so sorry.
Narrator: This place is just falling apart.
Narrator: The mechanism is broken, you see.
Narrator: It wasn’t supposed to stop there, I assure
you.
*Heather approaches the exit.*
Narrator: There’s the exit.
Narrator: I hope you enjoyed your tour.
Narrator: Please come back anytime.
Narrator: Or if you’d prefer, we could come and
visit you instead.
*Heather goes through the exit.*
Narrator: That was supposed to be the exit.
Narrator: But it seems that no one wants you to
leave.
Narrator: Everyone really likes you. They want
you to stay with them forever.
Narrator: I have to agree with them.
Narrator: Don’t be afraid. Dying is much easier
than living.
*Heather is chased through the hallway, by some
red smoke. If it touches her, she dies. She runs
through two rooms and eventually escapes through
a door.

No comments: