Let me summarize my orthodontics procedure and dates:
041002 First visit to the orthodontics of Mahkota Medical Center.
- Registered as a first time patient.
- Get check up and x-ray to determine whether which tooth to be extracted.
- I was informed that I need to extract 5 tooth in total -
two lower wisdom teeth,
two of my right teeth for blank for future braces,
and one irregular tooth case.
- so I need three three tooth surgery and two normal extraction.
041002 First wisdom tooth extraction (my left side third molar).
041019 Second wisdom tooth extraction (my right side third molar).
041102 Third tooth extraction (located at inner upper side - it's rather difficult).
041109 Fourth and fifth teeth extraction (my right side upper and lower).
041118 Installation of braces. (Muahaha... finally... )
041218 First visit for check up and tie up.
050129 Second check up, remove unaccurate-position's bracket and tie up
050312 Appointment for third check up and tie-up... scary...
No comments:
Post a Comment