Thursday, February 3, 2005

CNYE photo uploaded~ Ee Ling's Birthday Pic uploaded~

Ee Ling's Birthday Photo
------------------------
All Photos can be viewed here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/orev_iagon2


Met a Choi San Ye at Jonker Street~ Posted by Hello

Meng Seong, Me, Ee Ling, Susan and Sui Ping.. Posted by Hello

Yeah~ Posted by Hello

The magician... with bloody hands~ Posted by Hello

CNYE's Photo
------------

Our Group: Chang Di Zhu... except the fella in the right... Ah Kiew... Posted by Hello

A PR I met there~ Posted by Hello

Man Shuang and Me... She Looks like 70'ties though~ All the Creative Looks' fault~ Posted by Hello

Weng Tuck, Chen Hong, Jinn Yin and Me~ Posted by Hello

Me, Kah Woh and Sing Yee~ Good Friends~ Yo~ Posted by Hello

All Photos can be viewed here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/orev_iagon2

3 comments:

Garry said...

Nice load of picture there...esp the CLS one :P
...next time I'll joint CLS too i guess, lol :D
jkjk...

Anyway, do u still have the alan n ee ling photos in u'r HDD? If got, I give u my disc to burn into it...slowly saving it online takes alot of time...I'll pass it to u after the break...happy holiday

morph85 said...

Err... I din notice u post up a message here... sorry... The cd after break u give me cd I'll burn for u lar~ Happy Chinese New Year~

Garry said...

No, nvm, I intended to give u the cd after cny anyway...yeah, pass it to u after cny...happy cny to u too :)