Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Oh, Give me a break~

It was a good and sunny morning today. However, I feel like I'm in agony... with piles of work waiting for me to complete. But the thing that makes me angry the most is my lab mate deceived me. I just can't stand it when he say that: Just write my name in the report which to be passed up. What's that suppose to mean? I complete the work and you get marks? *No Way* (But no choice also... who says he's in one group with me). Somehow also I feel like he's staying at home resting or revising those more important exam thing while I'm still in *war* with those works, works and works. I think I might become crazy because of the pressure. So that's why also I don't really have mood for CNY.

Yesterday just celebrate Ee Ling's birthday. Yesterday I've seen her angry like everyone didn't prepare celebration for her. And actually that's my fault also because the day before yesterday I've *mis* collected the money of the steamboat from her, so making her angry because she's suppose not to pay anything for her birthday... haha... And thus also makes Mei Ping suffer more... hehe... actually I'm blur blur that day so I'm really not in the right frame of my mind. Hopes she'll know that~

Hopes by this week I'll complete any tasks or works... OMG, still got many to go...

No comments: