Sunday, February 6, 2005

Home Sweet Home

After 6 hours straight of journey in the bus, I was feeling tired and somehow dazed. In home I've felt the warmth of being home especially parent because they will ask about your life and how's mine doing these two months. I'm not bored, but it seem like I'm not really know how to communicate nor express myself. Even in phone also, we *me and parents* were just talking or chatting those things in general only, nothing special, nothing good and nothing bad, just plain talk. I'd tried to cross the border of this situation but it was in vein. What's the wrong with these? It seemed nothing, but I'm feeling awkward.

Just now in car I've been watching the fantasy novel -- Pendragon. This is a book talking about a fourteen-year-old boy flipping through another dimension to save the world of denduron. I don't really like story, lame a bit compared to Harry Potter series. The story is like you-can-predict-what-happen-next type so it's weird for me to watch this novel. However, I've already spent about rm30 something for this book, how can I just keep it like that so easily. Thus I decided to finish it off in the long 6-hours bus journey. As I read on, I found it was somehow attracted me after I've read quarter of it. Perhaps because of its narrative style makes me stick to it. The english is fantastic, no twisted sentences, no complex phrases, just amazed by its good usage of different descriptive words. Through years I've been upgrading my english, either in writing and communication. The process is slow, but I know I'm gonna make it, I hope, that's why I have the enthusiastic to search for those materials related with it, especially novels and writings.

Now after being home, I'm planning and thinking for the next activity I'm going to do, hopefully not spoiled my precious chinese new year holiday. I'm trying to fully use it for things like Japanese Language and other stuff, except academic and no more electronics, that's what I'm going to do -- do the thing I like to do. And also, don't want to be a pig in the house again, eating, playing and sleeping all the day. That's also the resolution for this year... haha...

No comments: