Kuala Kangsar is not a dumb town. Compared to other town, this place is full of green field and fresh air. (Somehow I feel that Melacca's air is 'polluted'. Every week I've to clean my house in Melacca which is full of dirt.) But now, in Kuala Kangsar, slowly there are more and more construction which makes it more and more like the concrete jungle. People want to earn money, thus this is unstoppable, irresistable.
*I also somehow think that these days is hot because of the sin of human, development and expansion brings demise to earth and everyone.* There are people also who're living in their own world themselve, there is 0% acceptance of thinking of other's opinions. They think they're the best, thus they makes their 'way'. Somehow I'm certain that people are realistic. They thought appearance is everything, they want perfection... in appearance. But appearance may deceive, like a good looking apple with rotten heart inside. People's heart is longed been eaten by sin, by 'perfection'. Some even worse, for example, they don't have good maintainance of relationship with friends, and they are living in the virtual world, their behaviour is completely different than the real them. They want to grab those thing that are not belongs to them and declares it as theirs. But in reality, they're losers...
Today is Chinese New Year eve, this feel same like other days... hot and boring... Most friends are going out to work, or else went to travel. I'm kinda boring. Just now my friend fetch me out, meeting some old friends, and buy some stuffs. They're almost the same, just still have gap in between because it's long I didn't see them. Hopefully today night's reunion is better than last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment