Friday, January 14, 2005

Muahaha... It's the end of the world~


Pic of the day: Muahaha~ My first Linux based system~ Posted by Hello

OMG, there was a power failure today while I'm in my tutorial class. And then the tutor said we(our class) will continue while in that dark and gloomy room. And then I heard my friend said there is some power station is crashed because of the tsunami aftermath...

I went back to my house and went back to school again because it's too hot in my room. I totally just couldn't bare it. And then just after a while in school, I'm surprised that someone in the CLC concourse there got ppl using computer. I thought that's the school's generator's electricity. But then I heard ppl say electricity is coming and I straight rush back for my computer already... *muacks* my computer, and then start my configuration of my first linux based os - Knoopix~ Yay, it works just fine~ I can use Linux already~ Yay~

(Actually that's not power station crash but it's just power tripping in Kapar, so Selangor, Johor, Negeri Sembilan and Melacca all affected. There is link here. And I heard that prediction said 2010 is the end of the world is it true?)

5 comments:

kaien said...

it's just a power failure not an armeggadon

Garry said...

LMAO, i don't think this has anything to do with the end of the world.... BTW, I'm still looking for info bout the end of the world at 2010. I'm not a believer, but just wanna read for fun. Maybe u can send me the link to the story?... :-)

morph85 said...

Nolar, what I mean is that the hotness makes me feel like I'm in hell...

Ar, the prediction ar? I read the news in the yahoo news when the tsunami thing happened. Then I can't find the link again... Probably you can find it in yahoo by typing prediction end of world 2010... But I think mostly you'll find something like anti those prediction things.

kaien said...

LOL.... seriously.. there are so many people out there that makes things real complicated.. even got people said that the US is making this tsunami.. by throwing a thermonucluer bomb into the sea or something like that.. serious NBTD

morph85 said...

Aiya... you also like tat der no meh~ hehe...