I don't know whether what is so special today which to assign so many security agent in front of the MMU main entrance. To show off their stup*d "tight" management I suppose...
Today I fetched my cousin to uni. So I'd suggest that she just don't need to bring the helmet because everytime I enter the uni the security just want to see the driver got helmet or not only. But when I entered for some distance I've already heard the 'beep' 'beep' sound already, so I let my cousin go down from my bike and 'swoosh' to CLC parking site already, ignoring the remaining post sequences that maybe I've to bare. But it's good that if they didn't take down my number plate number, I thought.
But I think they shouldn't do like this maybe because of the visitting of other's secondary school or whatever. The thing they need to do is improve the entire school's services, lecturer's teaching attitude, school's facility and accesibility, and workshop worker's behaviour(that's totally f**k).
(Arghhh... I've to complete all the 70 flash advertisement CLS gave me... this must be a troublesome day after all...)
5 comments:
your passenger didn't wear helmet.. you kena... it's your fault lar... don't bang the security guards lar...
Really not my fault, Yong Qin said that today got many school went to visit MMU, then I guess they are tighten their security for that reason... I sure got guilty a bit lar... U so evil lar... Give some face to me wor...
what evil .. tarak evil.. it's on the book.... you salah wan mar.. they all didn't salah.. if they didn't stop you then they salah lar.. XD
Tat day they just 'present' you their responsibility coz ppl visiting our school mar, so makes them see that our school have good security...
And by the way, I feel that there are more and more m*l*y secondary school student visiting here... Is Jasmond try to encourage more m*l*y to enter MMU? Yea, this is a discrimination... I really don't like all these parts...
i think there are many malays in melaka that's why u can see majority of them in schools i mean secondary school.. i think you over reacted a bit here.. it's not being discriminative or anything.. i think any school is welcome for a tour in mmu
Post a Comment