Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What a life~

Saturday, went to CLC for CNYE preparations, doing 70 flashes for CNYE advertisements, playing new online game - ROSE online... Yesterday, went to CLC again for the preparation follow-ups, playing online game again, and then went to Jusco with teammates of CLC, buying new T-shirt... Today, woke up at 4am and have to guard the booth to 8am in the morning, making me sick for a while, and then download the anime - monster subbed by Soldats.


4am's look@@ Posted by Hello

(Monster - I think this anime is like ER or Kingdom hospital, it's style is more like western fiction or nightmare, I'm somehow pretty well addicted to follow the story, but not as addicted as the Ghost in the shell I and II. Somehow I think that I like complicated story which deals with psicological, I'm a psyco??)

These few days is just like rushing to have work done, not considering the 'qualitative' and 'smoothness'. So I think I've messed thing up and I'm feeling I need a good sleep after this event. Erm... and also a series of research and revision for all of my subjects...

No comments: