Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend

It is another lovely weekend.

I was wondering whether how should I spend it.
For the past few weeks I was terribly busy with my work... (even weekends! |||)

- Rest? Sleep?
- Settle Fukuoka business trip preparation?
- Continue my project?

Thinking of having a tattoo..
Thinking of working out..
Thinking of improving my technical skill..
Thinking of completing my personal projects..
Thinking of going back hometown..
Thinking of continue my master study..
Thinking of quitting..

A lot things to think of..

But..

Which one should I done first?

lol.. maybe in the end all of them are dreams..

Shit..

4 comments:

Althras said...

Happiness is hope and anticipation. :) You spent a weekend anticipating, so it's good!

morph85 said...

Yet it is a form of excuse :D

"Personally, I enjoy working about 18 hours a day. Besides the short catnaps I take each day, I average about four to five hours of sleep per night." Thomas Edison

NicolaTheGreenSoda said...

tatoo =)

morph85 said...

lol.. undecided.. yet