Saturday, October 2, 2010

T.T Overtime Overload Omg...

Company's review was done last week, and yahooo, my marks is still the same :D (teehee.. of cause there is reason behind this...)

And a few points was made:

- I am slow, not efficient
- Easy to fall into the maze that was created by myself :)
- Working late, not a healthy lifestyle

Furthermore, things to be upgraded:

- Technical skill
- Time management
- Task prioritization

T.T sad..

I was overloaded with tasks, my Vietnamese member had gone back hometown to do his Visa; in which it means I have to support his portion of workload...

Feeling like a torture, stress and helplessness.

Quarrelled with my leader a bit T.T.. *sigh*...

I need a *uhm* :)

2 comments:

kar lai@jolene said...

same here le gor.. overloaded.. sighz.. but cheer up and trust that someone will appreciate ur hardship... ^^

morph85 said...

I hope so,
people are always hoping there is someone who will appreciate your hardwork,
instead we keep on having hardship dealing with people..
when you're doing less than the work that should be done, you'll get complained;
when you're doing more than what you're supposing to do, they'll think that that is what you should do.

Maybe we need to be that someone who appreciate other first rather than waiting people to be appreciated..