Monday, August 18, 2008

mmm... can't sleep...
went thru an old old blog from my memories -> panpig
I'm wondering how he can sustain so much pain and still go on with his memories,
life goes on..

Well.. maybe I don't deserve it.

People are talking differently from what they're telling physically,
what they think,
what they act..
I'm hoping I don't started out the word before the world started crumbling with pieces of blues.

Uhh..
Nah, hopes to live the life to fullest~ yay. ^_^

5 comments:

SIMMY said...

haha....si lang ah..dont use that stupid word and describe me dee loh..haha....

sg having crisis now, and even worse next year dee..haha..but oh..if u wanna come find work, then i sure welcome dee..hehe..

morph85 said...

Lolz, let me settle down and hav enough money to cabut first la.. Summore not enuf experience.. Every1 in here thinking of lari diri after getting enough experience, later they'll know that'll not be that easy. Lolx, time tells..

SIMMY said...

hahaa...ya dee loh..is too bad lah..

i lend you money lah....5% interest...baik tak?? hahaha

morph85 said...

lolx... for fun...
Haha. find work hard, retreat from old company lagi hard..

SIMMY said...

haha...find work where got hard dee leh..u macam interview once then get the job liao dee leh...where got hard dee leh..haha...