From friday:
Wahh... it was the first time working till 4am in the morning.
Friday was the terrible day, it followed that after a bug had been found before release and soon "attracted" more and more bugs in the programs... Gheeze...
I was hoping to have the buffet at Shogun with colleagues.
Ahh.. nvm, I still have the chance on tomorrow (?today).
Way to go, Shogun~
By the way, Wall-E is nice.. but lack of something... |||
I watched it with Selin@, W3ng, JESz,
by the time i reached home, it was already 10pm.
blur while driving my way home having an empty stomach.
hoping to start my project this month, doing some preparation for it too..
hoping to work in sg too but babi said sg having crisis currently,
or perhaps I should staying here for some period first and learn something..
It wasn't that bad, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment