since holiday started last week..
Erm.. what happened during my genting trip last week?
I guess nothing special..
It's hard to find something special on me,
because I'm a boring person..
a real boring person.
I need someone to cherish my life.
I need you.
Whatever.
Talking bout the genting trip,
I went there wit Ah bee, Ah guan, Hui Sian and their family,
and then met the mumos group up there too.
not surprising.
It was a bit boring..
And something happened up there,
Hui Sian fall sick (rather serious)
we all were worried about it,
and also scared that lulu won't feel happy
on her birthday..
And yea, Happie birthday to lulu..
Haha.. cute little sis..
21 yrs old lak..
(hope she won't sneek in here, if not..)
After the trip,
went straight to dear's house
staying there for 4 days straight.
finally we get understand about each other more.
but I feel stress..
I feel that's not I want..
but dear promise that will give me time to try
I don't know..
Let go? or continue?
But I'm very happy to know a lot of ppl..
MengLee(Wonderful little sis, talkative.. but kind.),
PuiShee(Comment a lot, but actually very caring),
XiaoRong(A bit silent, Likes drama and anime too^^),
Susan(Cute little princess, spent a lot=.=.. save loo..),
Andy(met a while..),
Sean(Cute cute),
and know since last time:
Kevin, Lawrence, Edwin and Jason.
I'll continue on my jouney... grab what I want..
Talk bout it next time ^_^
Work to do:
- Design: (1)Altera exhibition - MMUiem (2)MUMOS (3)Japanese Club (4)CLS 10th
- Japanese - Preparing for 2nd level JLPT
- Gym
- Academic - Aiming for 2nd upper next sem
No comments:
Post a Comment