I overslept again.
Yesterday was a bad day,
going out wit some old frens,
they seemed a little bit..
outdated..
Thinking back of me, I should go to gym when i'm back on 24.
And yea, braces uninstallation on 26.
It'll be a relief. A real relief after 2 years suffer, it is worth it..
Now.. change topic..
Piggie and Piggie's bb having quarrel these few days,
wonder how they're going adi?
They are my idol le.. how come these things happened?
Piggie's bb didn't sms nor contact Piggie..
What happened?
Hope they'll be all right..
BB called me yesterday nite,
I felt pressure again.. am I?
Is it same case with Piggie?
I finally know that what I dislike the most now, and what can I do? I stil can do nothing..
I don't like sticky type of ppl
I don't like unintellectual ppl, without senses
I don't like ppl crying, rather, I want u to be indpndnt
I don't like you keep on pushing me
I don't like you thinking of nonsense
I don't like you always giving me choices,
while you left urself nothing to choose.
So.. do you understand?
No comments:
Post a Comment