Saturday, June 11, 2005

My untitled thoughts, continued2 ~ thoughts defined.


Warning: text below contains english grammar errors and various faults. And also, text suggests that it may contains influenciable elements. Read at your own risk.

Last time I've been saying there is no border between good and evil, because you set the border and how majority see whether which is the line of both sides. You must somehow, see through this meaning or more appropriately, truth.

Good = Bad? Wrong? o.O||| Somehow you can't see the relationship of these all. So we should use a more simpler way to explain this. You see, some people always like to make things complicated so that, maybe, wants to impress others, or like last time I said: people doing things to fulfill their objectives, and people searching for meathods to accomplish them, either in easy or hard way. So people always want to let people see their results, their accomplishments, they wanted to show off. Erm... I'm a bit out of topic now. Back to the question: Good equals bad? In scientific explanation, everything including us is made up of particles, which is simple element. Well, you can't say everything is bad because they may have their use, maybe for us. And perhaps, you say it is bad because it's bad to something or to you. You just can't see through everything, because everything is just like an variable, just like the computer programming, everything have the ability to affect the outcome or affect other probability of the outcome. It's simple, just imagine the ripple of the water. From the programming's view, you change one variable may affect the variables surrounded it, or which related to it. So the conclusion is: Good = Bad. But be warned, don't simply tell anyone that the killer or robber are good because I said so and that's the entirely wrong thinking you have there.

Erm... And also I suggest another example here. Actually this is just a story. Ahem... I'm not old grandfather story teller so don't be like stereotype... I like story very much because they gave me all the inspirations and examples and also moral values I might learn. I think I've read almost 500 stories until now. But I'm not sure though because there are so many magazines and stories are included in it. Talking about the story is about a guy who has a girl friend. He's very good, talented and has good manner. I mean he's good in everyone's dictionary. Although he's good, but to be with him is entirely different thing. Maybe he's too good until he have no exact personality, no extreme thinking and not really sure how to express himself. Everytime his girl friend called him to go out he always agreed and he has no temper at all. But his girl friend at last chose to left him. Why? Because he's way too good. I mean he have no temper and make him seemed to be not normal and his girl friend is more pleased if he can express himself in 'normal' way.

Well, I guess I'll stop here and continued next time, by Morph.

and to be continued...

1 comment:

Garry said...

Nice post there.

About that story, well, like ppl says, nice guys finish last.

Nice guys oftent say yes, and no is not an option, so much that they are taken for granted. Girls do not appreciate them, but rather only treat them as a "friend" who helps when it's needed, and when it isn't, he'll go hibernate in his closet.

Can't blame anyone though, it's a sad fact of today's life.