Sunday, May 29, 2005

Memories

I'm walking along a silent corridor and it seemed like this place is familiar to me and part of it seemed to be strange and weird. "How can I be here?", I thought. For a sudden I felt nostalgic and sad because this is the place where I was educated and grown up. Somehow these visions made me wanted to venture more, and to see whether how much this place had been changed since I left here.

It's kind of like being in the place in Silent Hill 3 where you're walking alone in the dark and fight your own nightmare. However it was different here, I saw some people walking without noticing my existence. "Am I dead? Where are they going?", again, I asked myself. I noticed that I'm actually on the second floor of the block and I looked down, everything seemed to be totally different from now. To be exact, the time of this place was past, not the present because I notice that the tree that had been grown long time ago was not yet reached the first floor.

I ignored all of these and continued my path of the corridor. And again, people are dissapeared as it was so silent for the moment. I can't really describe my vision as it was blur althought it seemed crystal clear at that time. And suddently I woke up, it was a dream... again.

Welcome to the old primary school of Tsung Wah, again... in dream. I thought to myself.

No comments: