Friday, May 13, 2005

Working for QuanWu

Seriously I'm not really that interested to become a organizing committee in Quan Wu (Chinese Dancing Competition Malaysia). Firstly because I don't want my spare times become packed with activities and all the entertainment session are gone for one year (as this is the working period for Quan Wu). However, I was urged to become one. No choice... So I'm working as a leader in creative and design group.

So in this holiday I've drawn a few sketches (too bad I have no Hello program, if not I'll post it up) and those designs should be decided in this semester break. So yesterday I was working on it whole day... scanning, using photoshop to edit and render it but it was pathetic that my computer is working under heavily loaded memory especially the window XP because I'm currently using 128mb RDram which exiled a few years ago (and which existed for only half years only). So as I startup my computer the computer already 'suck' 100% of the memory. So if I ever wanted to edit a large image imagine how much time it takes.

By the way, however, I manage to complete the designs in psp format, the effects are quite nice (thanks to photoshop's strong layer function). So what else should I do? Redesign more? Uh... probably I'm going to sit there thinking or sleeping to get some inspiration/s... ^^

No comments: