I've heard that people said the most important things before starting a work or project are preparations, proper plannings and reorganizing things and time. And they said that, if you spend more time planning, your work will be done in fast manner and more successful. But for me, these all just applied till half way only, just planning and no actions.
Last week, I've stayed in my MMU friend's house together with other friends from Ipoh, Melacca and Muar for three days. In this trip, I was kind of tired and exhausted, without enough sleep and lack of energy. But it was amazing that I discovered Ipoh people have a bad(good?) habit, that is, they have average 4 meals per day. That's because there are many places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper.
Actually before going there, I was with them in Taiping zoo and I was like kidnapped by Kah Woh to Ipoh, uh, it was like being dragged there.. haha.. Er, I actually haven't mention about the Taiping trip. It was boring at first I went in there but notice that they have made some major upgrade to the park it became amazing and thus interesting for me as I haven't been there for almost 7 or 8 years. And also, it was unfortunate that it rained that day for one hour and we've to wait under the small hut there for that long. But in overall, it was fun. Then after that I went to ipoh with them after dinner.
Then in the second day, I woke up early and actually I'm the type that can't bare 'not-enough-sleep' type because if I don't enough sleep I'll be like panda. Even in normal days you'll discovered that I actually have black stain around my eyes. Talking back to the second day in Ipoh, we actually have two breakfast, one is dim sum (I heard they said that the dim sum shop near the old Ocean shopping center is closed, so it was like some kind of disappointing since I want to go there) and the other one is Hakka mee.
Then I went to Yik Fong to search for price list for my old computer here in KK as I really can't run my Window XP under 128 mb ram. (Now I realize that =.=) Or else I've to downgrade it to Win Me or Win 98. Thus Kah Woh said that the best shop there is RedCom. Haha... I even said that Yik Fong is like Lowyat duplicate which sells pirated computer cds, dvds and computer parts. And it was amazing that I can get the same price here compared to stygix in Melacca and Lowyat. (512mb ram = RM 190) Sing Yee and Hui Shin went to buy the local biscuits (actually I don't really know what those called) and local foods here back. After that, it was lunch time already. We didn't went to those place of interest that day, because Sing Yee and Hui Shin them already went there already before I went to Ipoh, and secondly, those places are not really suitable for me. ^^||| So we went to Ipoh and parade and Pasar Malam. And then, we have dinner (steamboat) and supper (near ipoh parade). I can't really said it was a fun trip because all the things I did there was eat, eat and eat. Haha, all I can say is it was amazing and interesting to be there without any proper planning.
When I went back next day, I was really tired and the things I promised myself is being left behind. (Actually I'm planning to do revision on the calculus and japanese language in this holiday) And in same day also I was relieved that I passed in all subjects for my course. All the works done have been paid...
(To be honest, I just done the last minute jobs back there in Melacca before exam only. So it wasn't surprising to see that my grade have been dropped in second and third semester, and even my friend was shock to see my cgpa marks dropping because yesterday he called me and telling me that he was working with Orange in Melacca hotel, and maybe back they'll call me out to swim again. Haha... is it weird that to have a friend called Orange?? ^^)
If I have time I'll post some pics from the trip in Taiping and Ipoh... haha, if I have time...
1 comment:
Haha... I've heard ppl said about mong huan... wonder wat's tat.
Post a Comment