Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My untitled thoughts


Warning: text below contains english grammar errors and various faults. And also, text suggests that it may contains influenciable elements. Read at your own risk.

We, were bounded with rules. Though you may not realise, and everythings are under control of regulations and restrictions. We are living in a black box, which grows darker and darker, because the opening is being closing up, slowly and slowly, where we can't find the meaning of truth anymore. Don't blame me, and don't says I'm matrix-type or sci-fi or paranoid type of person, because I like the way I am. Or I should say, I like sci-fi very much, that is my preference, which made up a part of my personality. So, don't ask. But this is not the main point I wanted to say, what I am saying is related to the 'truth'. 'Truth' is a bit imaginary to say, but it is the most suitable word for 'it'.

I said that preference is a part of personality. And even personality is caused by the experience in your lifetime, and what you've been told what is true and what is false, and experience gathered since childhood, ever since your're eager to venture the world of this, where you'll never realise why you're born, objective of you being born and where shall you go. Small parts of these experience's' made up your personality, and made you you. I'm always wondering, everything exists for a reason, and they should act the way they should behave. They don't exist for reason/s, because the reason is what we made it to, we named its reason, and we used it, or them. Use is the best noun to describe this world, everyone/thing is using each other unnoticably and it seemed normal because of 'reason' or purposes. And even, we're bounded with words to speak in communication, we just can't speak heart to heart.

Actually what I want to say includes everything. I'm not god, nor superior being. I'm doing things according to needs, and purposes, and my brain is functioning, thinking and searching for the thing I want, I desires or to fulfill my needs. What if there is no border to everything? What if the world exists for no reason? From the books I read, there is a saying. In the creation of world, there is light, and light seperated darkness from it. and in which the dimention turns from nothingless to something. And also, light and dark is a comparison of each other and that's how they created. It is same to nothingless and 'something'. For instance, when we said someone is bad, it doesn't means that he's totally bad, because he's bad towards the one/them who says he's bad. We just can't see something from one angle, we should see everything throughly before giving it a conclusion. Or in other word saying, we should see something positively, that's the way we treat ourselves. But there is something I hate the most, where when you try to be a good person, there will be/must have someone who oppose you directly and indirectly. And again oppose is just a view, to say it more correctly, it is the one who are not agree with you. So, even bad and good is a comparison of each other. Because bad is not good, or not very good, see whether what is your view of evil, or bad people. So in overall, I don't like people who says something bad about me especially in behind. But perhaps evil is created because of good.

But since we were small, we don't even know a thing, we just observe and observe, analyze and analyze, to find the meaning of everything, we choose the way we want to be, we gather up these experience to made up our personality, but we bounded up ourself in these fance words of evil and good, darkness and brightness, or purpose and no purpose. We just can't further ourself from these boundaries, or I should say, much people don't like imagination very much, because imaginary things hurt their heads. Thus this limits themselve from boundaries. Remember that there will have no limitation to ourself and to the world. Hey, Hey, Hey, don't you said that we were bounded with rules? How contradicting... Yes, of course there are rules of this world. But not if you are in the world of imagination. Like the simulation game, you set yourself the rules... But there is a word of advice, don't contradict between the world of imagination and reality. Because that is dangerous when you are in reality. Or I should say, if you can't difference both of them, you are finished. Because you're crazy.

So back again to the main theme. Because there is really many, many thing I want to talk about. It's just that I can't finish them when I got a point, I type them up, that's my thought now, and that's how my brain functioning, not even bother checking up those english words or grammars which made up a part of the boundaries. Ahem, yea, back to the main point.

So, we gather up experience, we made up our personalities. We are we. And everyone seem to be unique. But remember that you are a soul that made up with personalities with point of view. Where will you go when you left the body? What are you before you are a baby? And let say if I cloned your mind, is it you you? What about the original one? And let say I build an AI with personalities and experiences, can I say it is an entity or organism? I think I've say too much and because of time being, I'll continue next time. I'll answer these question next time... (readers: &*($#@&*(&$#@...) Sorry I haven't move to the main theme yet, because it's true that I have many many question marks and exclamation in my head to be spoken out. If there is anything wrong about this article, please point them out and I'll correct them. Remember that mistake is part of the boundaries... ;p

To be continue... truthfully, by Morph (of course, this is my nickname)

2 comments:

Althras said...

Well... what a refreshing blob of text. I think you should be glad that you chose to put this down regardless of the language, because it lets others who went through the same thing in their uni days identify with you! Haha.

I wonder how many of these questions you're resolved and how many of them are outstanding, if at all.

What you're thinking about is something philosophers have dealt with for centuries. For me, although it's great to try and reformulate everything on my own, when the opportunity came to take a short cut (i.e. check what other people have thought about consciousness and existence) I jumped at it, and it has informed me.

I've been meaning to blog about my general thoughts about the 'truth' for a while, but I've been putting it off. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to it haha. We should chat about this. These things are actually one of my main interests :).

P/S On your warning about the post being possibly influential - my belief is that everything is an influence. Everything, once you're exposed to it is an influence, regardless of whether you accept or reject it. Rejecting something is a decision you're making on a topic which you may not have considered before, i.e. the information have influenced you to make a decision to reject the topic. Haha...

Those who choose not to be exposed to anything are the 'safest' possibly, but they're also frogs under a coconut shell. Life's not about choosing our influences. It is about understanding our sources of influence and our experiences - as much of it as we can.

morph85 said...

Entry posted on 2005 doesn't really reflect my identity as what i am now. Our mind keep on changing :)