Dreams
by Gabrielle
Move a step closer you know that I want you
I can tell by your eyes that you want me too
Just a question of time I knew we'd be together
And that you'd be mine I want you here forever
Do you hear what I'm saying gotta say how I feel
I can't believe you're here but I know that you're real
I know what I want and baby it's you
I can't deny my feelings 'cause I know they are true
[CHORUS]
Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
I've seen you sometimes on your own and in crowds
I knew I had to have you my hopes didn't let me down
Now you're by my side and I feel so good
I've nothing to hide don't feel that I ever could
Do you hear what I'm saying gotta say how I feel
I can't believe you're here but I know that you're real
I know what I want and baby it's you
Can't deny my feelings because they are true
Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
I'm not making plans for tomorrow let's live for tonight
I know I want you baby so hold me tight
Put your arms around me you make me feel so safe
Then you whisper in my ear that you're here to stay
Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
Dreams
The Corrs
Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom
Well who am I to keep you down
It's only right that you should play the way you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound
Of your loneliness
Like a heartbeat drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had
And what you lost
Yeah, thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
Yeah, women they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean you'll know, you'll know...
Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions
I keep my visions to myself
Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams and
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell
Dreams of loneliness
Like a heartbeat drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had
(Drives you mad,) and what you lost, (remember what you had)
Thunder only happens when it's raining
(Thunder only happens when it's...)
Players only love you when they're playing
(Players only love you when they're...)
Yeah, women they will come and they will go, (they will go...)
When the rain washes you clean you'll know...
Yeah, thunder only happens when it's raining
(Thunder only happens when it's...)
Players only love you when they're playing
(Players only love you when they're...)
Yeah, women they will come and they will go, (they will go...)
When the rain washes you clean you'll know...
You'll know, (the heartbeat drives you mad,) you'll know, (remember what you had)
You'll know...
[Fade out]
2 comments:
somehow u read my mind
because i wanted to come up with an entry with songs containing the word Dream in it.
*Sweats*
Aha... Aha... just coincident... just coincident... I'm listening to these two songs these few days to overcome my pressure and temporary mental disorder... Aha... Aha...
I got totally no internet connection now... Stupid telekom technician won't admid that it's their line's fault as the line frequency is low... *sob*
Post a Comment