Today, I watched Monster[Anime]. It talked about a doctor saved a life of a boy but the boy turned into mad serial killer(he was also before that). However the doctor was suspected to be the murderer. And then many things happened like the boy was actually under testing experiment of Germany's. It's more than a fiction rather than ordinary animes.(but actually most anime are extraordinary with their fluctuating plots) Favourite quote: 'Everyone do have "monster" exists in their heart.'
And then after a couple hours of boring classes and tutorials, I decided myself to get a haircut since it was rather long and messy. There isn't any people in the saloon, just a fella there was taking haircut while I was there. I really like the haircut style there as she always trim and cut it thin. And today was the first time I allowed her to cut my hair and shorten it... *sigh* It was a hard decision after all since I've kept my hair for about a month. As well as she finished her job, I looked into the mirror. *Oh, gosh* I didn't realise that she've cut that short to my hair... But nevermind... I've to change my image once in a while... If not I'm like always mess with my hair since it's long and yea... messy.
And also, thursday is mid-term test. I'm going to get a revision tonight. (Ar? Haven't started yet ar??? Oh, no...) I've to force myself to do things, if not I'll be ended up sitting in front of the monitor watching animes again. Probably I'll start my game design also. This time will be rpg + sokoban style. However, the first version haven't released yet so I've to start from sketch. The graphics, scripts, templates, engine, and events have to be decided on my own. It's easy to design, but it's hard to program it to be a game. *sigh* And I wondered why there isn't anyone who're interested in it... (Actually there are classic games which are fun to play, chech it out: Beneath a Steel Sky)
Talking about monster in my is lazyness and NATO-type. I wondered whether I can finish my job after mid-terms. lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment