Yesterday I reached Melacca at 3.30pm. It was kind of tired journey, not enough sleep probably. Actually I was not really in the right frame of my mind yesterday after the event happened. I'll tell what happened yesterday...
I was on my way back from KL to Melacca. (I took the bus from KK to KL, and then from KL to Melacca. There was not much traffic and it's pretty early when I reached KL, about 1pm, and then went to Donkin' Donuts for some *obviously* donuts. And then continued my journey at 1:20pm from KL to Melacca). As soon as I reached Melacca Kotamas, I walked down the bus and saw the bus driver (this is what I'm going to talk about) was still sitting on the bus. He's kind of late 40's and really got something wrong with him. I was expecting him to open the carrier of the bus. He's like acting nothing happened as our eyes met *kind of furious I can say*. Thus I pointed to the place where the carrier is and tell *not really loud* him to open it. As soon as he know what to do and step down the car, he straight say to me that: "Awak BISU ke?". I was shock because of the insult and looked at him furiously. He was just like acting nothing happened and continued to open the carrier. At that momment my 'fun' *actually boring* journey back Melacca was spoiled instantly. (Don't know whether it's side-effect or not, when I went Jusco in the night and order the foods I was like 'tergagap' when talking to the malays. Yea, the driver is a Malay... again) So my fren who boarded the same bus with me told me to get the number plate to sue him. I actually got the number plate. it's NBD8915 and it's Tranational. If anyone who've met him, better be careful. He's kind of fat and got mustache. But I didn't do so. Perhaps it's my fault as well, coz' I didn't speak it loudly. (I frequently speak too gentle until my small aunt always say I'm talk like a girl... *ashamed*). But really at that time I was really expecting him to know what to do when I was pointing out there and watching him. Or maybe he (the pig) don't like people order him to do things. Just didn't know what's the type of person he is...
*then after that when in Jusco Mc'donald, my cousin told me that before reaching the Kotamas got a chinese fella told him to stop at Kotamas and also asked him why he took the route. He straight said: "You BODOH ke? Saya tahu mana saya mau PERGI. sekarang jalan itu traffic. BODOH!" And then I realized that I shouldn't talk to a pig.
2nd and 3rd day of chinese new year:
------------------------------------
2nd day of chinese new year, I went back to my old grandma house. She was like more older than before since grandpa's death, and also worked everyday of the chores. Kinda miss those days when I'm small playing in the old house. My mum and her brothers gambled in the evening and my mun won rm500+ that day, I was impressed by my mum's luck coz' last time she was not so lucky. Then in the night I went for the class gathering in front of Taman Bunga Raya... a small eating place there. But I feel that most 5sc3's or 5sc2's are more friendly. After a moment the gathering in the Safari restaurant ended *early* and join the gathering of our group here. And then went to YEng's house and play card game.
3rd day of chinese new year, when I woke up it was already 11.15am. Then Qin & Yin them fetched us out to friends' house. Having dinner at Qin's stall, and continued our trip. In the evening around 4pm, me and my friends went for another gathering of PBSM. But I didn't recognise the committee (hardly) because I've never see them before... just chatting with some other older seniors or juniors(younger seniors). *Actually in our term, seniors means those who left PBSM after form 5... but it's actually those who're older than us. At night I went out again with friend, went to KFC, and then friends home for cards game... *(Generally I'm playing card game all the time back in hometown... *smiled*)...
4th day -- back to Melacca... *sigh* so soon...
2 comments:
I think you should file a complain on him.. seriously he lacks of good manner... and ill mannered people cannot be involve in jobs that require them to give good service attitude.... but erm please don't think that everyone else is the same.. i had a chinese taxi driver doing a NFSU stunt on me while i was on board...that was even scarier
Yalor, stupid driver... But it was my fault in some part as well, I should have ordered him or shouted at him. After that I was like trauma because of the event's aftereffect.
NFSU rocks~ There was once I rode my friend's car for around 150 to 160kmph leh... from KK to ipoh just took 15 to 20 minutes only.
Seang also told me that last sunday when he back from KK to Melacca just took him 3 hours only. Traffic also can be that fast, imagine that.
Post a Comment