
Brisk Walk with friends the day before
Mmm, it turned out to be a funny day afterall. At first, Meng Seong asked me whether wanna go Jonker yesterday and I've heard that Mei Ping want to go to temple. So I just agreed and then follow them.
But before that I would expected to do something boring today, like other ordinary day. And then I just want to start my macromedia flash at 13:55 and then they arrived already.
Then in car I'd realized that they actually wanna buy the present for Alan's birthday. (Hemm... actually I've already forgot about it coz we talked about it the day before) Then we went MP, bought a long sleeve T-shirt. And then we went to Jonker and the temple there. I've taken a lot of photos and short videos there. When I came out of the temple, I notice a woman sitting outside with hands showing out, I feel like donating and just get my pocket's 1 bucks to her, dunno why, maybe just wanned to fulfill my vast emptyness in my heart, or to make myself warm and look good.
Then after then we also went to Gula Melaka for dinner and Jusco for some shopping. I think I've spent a lot today, and I've to go to ATM for another withdraw again... *sigh* My wallet is "bleeding" already...
No comments:
Post a Comment