Thursday, January 6, 2005

Cursed isn't it?

My worst day ever. I'm not in my frame of my mind. Confused of what had I've done, what I'm experience. I'll list down things happened today:

Donate to Tsu Chi for the victims of Tsunami not because I felt sorry for them but I sympathized the old woman who've waited and waited for people to donate them money. I think I'm cruel for deny the donation at first, then I approached her the second time. Given a natural smile of her, being thanks for a few times, I feel warm and blessed.

Crashed my motor and my and other's motor plate was shattered into pieces. I wanted to run away, perhaps most people would take that action if they were there. I was helped by a kind funny fella to help to bring up the motorbike. I feel ashamed. May the god forgive for what I've done and blessed the unfortune one.

After that, I took my bike to replace the plate. I myself went to the computer cd shop to buy the installer cd. I'm not really happy that time and just placed the cd in the carrier and then I've dropped it because the cd should have placed in my back.

6pm, I was chosen, actually not chosen, was forced to become class representative. Maybe I was too active to show off myself that I'm expert, but I'm idiot to do the djgpp thing in the class.

Although I've leave my burdon of the robotic club, it seem like I'm being cursed for leaving. What is today's meaning? Law of cause and effect?? Cursed??

No comments: