There are a few surprises these few weeks...
apart from the boring life struggles...
Some even I can't believe my eyes that,
like:
"Ugh... how come they're together"...
"I can't believe it!!" I shouted...
Really OMG...
Ok, I admit that many things might change,
but this is really unacceptable for me...
maybe world is small,
maybe that is fate...
maybe there's maybe...
Shit,
OK, no more grand-ma story...
Have a good night sleep and we will see how small the world is tomorrow!
Update:
Hey yea before I sleep there is something about work...
I think I have problem dealing with people lar,
Like compensate with people on what people needs,
But most ppl I'm Ok with them lar... hmm...
Ok I admit I might be acted like a prince,
like everything must go thru me before processed..
I just wanted it to be perfect,
but sometimes things are always subjective,
people have preferences and differences on how they are dealing with stuff,
I guessed I should cope with that too :)
Haha.. but still, everything have to go thru me :D
Muahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment