My alarm went off at 9.20AM, and I slept back, waiting for another alarm to ring. Of course I'll not waited any extra minute otherwise I'll be back into my dream again. Ak also sleep late today, but a little bit earlier. Strange, he said he'll be more early if not car pooling with me. Am I the cause for him being late? I giggled.. :) Of course not la..
Today's work was better than yesterday. I was almost falling asleep during afternoon time yesterday for not enough sleep. Having full time of settling the documentation, auditing and release packaging makes me tension for whole day. I scared that I might left out something or any degrade that might happen. But still, I packaged for 6 times for today. Snr audited before my real final release is out :D And back in the night, Ks and Crne back earlier and left me, Ak and Yy for dinner. Had a headache on deciding the food as well..
I've been wondering. Did I just graduated yesterday? The feeling of going to campus and study still intense inside of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment