Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sg 2 Day Trip

Friday (29/8/2009)
9am - Bus to JB, Larkin
1.30pm - Reaches bus station, waited frens for 1 n half hour =.=.. boring
3pm - Passing Kastam to SG
5pm - Reaches SG, Bedok
Nite - Went Bugis

Saturday (30/8/2009) Rainy dayzzz
11.30am - Marina Bay / Mall / Suntec
6pm - Tempines Mall / Tempines One
9pm - Dinner

Sunday (31/8/2009)
Back to MY

10 comments:

Justb3cks2 said...

Come SG never tell me! =)

Ganty said...

anything bring back from SG? XD

morph85 said...

Jus Becks:
U're in KL, no?

MehMeh (lolzzz):
Haha.. Key Chain.. Wan? :D I bought 3 topshop shirt too... |||

Justb3cks2 said...

I stay here, Singapore.. Woodlands :) Next time don't forget me LOL

morph85 said...

Haha.. I nid store money before arranging another trip :D.. Used a lot during the trip..

Justb3cks2 said...

ya, things in Sg nowadays is so expensive! Chicken rice selling at $5 in some area! LOL
Come X'mas lah.. Year end sale! =D

morph85 said...

Some area u said..
Some of area here also selling rm7 here lol...
I think at SG can get as cheap as $3.

Justb3cks2 said...

Heartland area hav chicken rice selling at $1.80! really!

Ganty said...

swt...

morph85 said...

There are quite many chicken rice shop around my working area..

In which i've ventured before:

5 in Equine (Probably more)
1 near Bukit Serdang
3 in Dengkil (Should b more)

Most expensive chicken rice was RM6.50

Most cheapest chicken rice was RM3.50