I guess it's time since the warning letter reach my hometown last 3 months...
Tada~ it's PTPTN...
I've owe PTPTN RM66K in total.
Calculation of interest is based on 3% per year.
So for every month it is about RM165 per month..
If next year I still not paying back,
that the total of next year loan would be accumulated to ->
[base] + [last year interest] + {[base] + [last year interest]} x 3%
So in order not to let the number grow exponentially,
I've decided to pay back a big amount first (not really big),
and another main reason is that I don't want my passport being blacklisted.. |||
So i decided to pay back RM3000 first.
Here's the transaction using FPX system (RM0.05 charges required in each transaction).
Let's say I'm using progressive way to return the loan,in the starting period I should pay back around RM180 per month (That mean's I'm paying back the interest only...), then for now I should be paying back around RM1800 (From Nov2008), and this would temporary lower a bit the amount...
and then... RM63K left...
Way to go...
More information:
http://www.icalvyn.com/how-to-pay-ptptn-online-news-for-interest-adjustment/
7 comments:
Happy pay back time ;-)
Sad.. Pok kai d.. :(
so much money...pay 3k dee
Haiyo... already 1 year only pay 1 month salary...
pay slow slow la.. pay fast fast aso no use..save it to buy house :P
I scare kena blacklist then nid to pay the amount I needed to pay first lolx..
oh ya. if get black listed, your credit record will looks very bad. Cannot apply credit card, cannot loan house, car etc..
Post a Comment