Friday, July 17, 2009

Ok..
Process is an important asset..
Finally I have to admit..
Maintaining it is vital to a product's success/failure..

So..
What's next?

Q: Time given is short..
A: Even though if I've given you the time you wouldn't refine everything on time.. because.. you would end up procrastinating all the time..

Q: Customer request keep on falling in at the final stage of release..
A: We've agreed that we would keep on to the schedule customer requested, and up to their satisfaction, right?

Q: Requirement are way too few information..
A: Ok, you need to clarify with them. Even there is customer request and that would be your fault. Because you didn't clarify with them in the first place..

Q: Ok.. I understand that. But how come most of the request is not related with the requirement?
A: Ehem... Customer satisfaction.. remember?

Q: So what shall I do?
A: Get your ass started, hurry up!!.. :(

No comments: