Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My heart dances a 'lil bit..
having another sleepy pill..
close my eyes, and that's it,
I'm back to my nightmare again.

Nightmare of having too many stuff to handle.

I'm lonely..
I need to talk to u, sometimes.
But I don't know what to be said.
I know you're having a lot of stress too..

I kept facing challenges,
I knew it'll never end,
I knew they'll keep on popping in front of me..
I knew I need to take it as experience,
But I'm at the limit.
Please hold me still..

Maybe..

I'm not a child anymore.
I need to be strong..

7 comments:

SIMMY said...

haha...dont be like that..have to know how to handle the stress dee..especially for you this kind of job dee..haha..

by the way, who is the ppl that u wanan talk to dee eh? sure wont be me ah..haha

morph85 said...

haha. u wan i can talk with u de..

NicolaTheGreenSoda said...

talk to me talk to me ~~
1 hr = 5bucks

cheer up ~~
don stress urself >.<

morph85 said...

Then i rather go cc lo.. 1 hr = rm2.50.

MattMad89 said...

Yo man,,got a quote for ya from a drama..
When u look through a filled bottle,,its just plain and transparent. But when u shine it through the sunshine, u can actually see lotsa colours..

morph85 said...

ha.. then i wanted to drink the water inside the bottle can o not..

MattMad89 said...

U drink it,,then you cannot see the color loh,,Instead,,the plain transparent water is in your stomach dy..