The world is collapsing, trembling with utmost fears.
While I can't find a place to hide.
Ironic, isn't it?
Love is consists of Passion, Intimacy and Commitment, but what I feel?
Do you know the feeling when searching for your heart and didn't find any of my footsteps in any part of it? Do you know when I started to feel while you're getting colder and colder like the frozen ice? Never mention about your feeling, never talk about your recent activities, and then what I'm communicate for?
Maybe this is what i deserve after what you've been through these. I'm following your footsteps.
Your heart container is empty. While I'm shredded into pieces of nothingness.
Love is hard. I understand now.
...
fears..
fears..
and fears..
and I'm in tears.. blues everywhere..
Meaningless without u.
Thank you for the anniversary, thank you for everything..
You're not teaching me these days, you're planting the heart which grown into ...
blossoms of flowers..
full of flowers..
just that the autumn comes.. late for it to blossom..
No comments:
Post a Comment