Thursday, August 16, 2007

Me, I'm returning again.

Having trauma for past few months, I need a special definition for my life. It's something like a reconstruction of my mind. (Y? coz I dun have a definition..) Turning around and around, some kind like a dog chasing its tail for nothing.. Selfishness, that is me. It's cruel to say so, I hate being said so.. But indeed, that is me. Y I can't include other as a part of my life? I feel they're obstacles? Or I'm being pathetic of staying alone for a long time adi?

PeiShy, MingLee, and all the big bosses seemed like they have their own thinking. And that time I shouldn't say that I won't involve in politics, it's just being naive.

Done many wrong thing adi, so I must realize them and change.

And that time during XiaoFelng's singing at the cafe, I'm feeling a bit strange, what kind of relationship is this? We are all friends right? Y the situation seemed a bit.. funny.

I'm losing ground.

And yea, I must correct 'it'!!!!

No comments: