Friday, April 20, 2007

|: wei i wana say 1st ya
|: if i hv 2 bek earlier 2 mlc n cook all d stuff
|: i dun wan touch report
|: i dun wan do all stuff la
|: dun wan be nice ppl anymore
|: =.=!!

wat's the meaning of this?
one word pushing everything away?

ok you can't do u can assign people to do,
you just confirm with it next time.

A leader is not just doing the work alone but is doing in group.

Ok, u're busy.
I'm busy too, and have to think of a lot of real solutions.

Summore I got people inside group asking of weird questions.
I'm getting crazy. What a colourful world.

And do I need to do the enquiries myself?
Why nobody take initiative?
I'm not the whole group.
I'm just part of the group.
I lead the group to success.
People can question my action.
I'm not god.

And tomorrow I have to see the lecturer again.
Stupid lecturer.
Anyway, thanks to people
who took initiative to question about my action.
thanks to people
who ask a lot of troubles that makes me learn.
I'm growing up.

No comments: