Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Expressing yourself... how do we express ourself? To laugh whenever you're happy, to shout whenever you're feeling to, to be sad when something bad happens. People just say I'm a robot, cause I don't have any feeling to anything. I'm selfish.

I going out sushi again with MeiPing, PuiPui and AiZhen in Sushi King JJ today, there are variety of topics we've discussed. We're kinda funny at that time cause we're snatching those plates like we've hungry for few days without food. PuiPui snatched those plates upon settling down at the seat, I was like |||... wow.. Hehe, seriously I can't spend more already, else I'll bankrupt. Crazy sushi king promotion, I'm one of the supporter.

Looking back then, we're having a lot of fun together. And sometimes there are miserable times, while most of the time I just ran away from problems, blaming myself why I couldn't make everything better. Lament, without much improvement, in the end, I'm still the same?

And yea, another thing, PuiPui asked whether how ppl looking at her at the first time, I made the point, but I wanted don't want to like make her unhappy and say something after then. I'm just wanted to cover up my point so it doesn't looks ugly? But indeed it looked ugly in the end.

So, making a point is just straight forward, like MeiPing, she just say: Yes, you are. And that solved the problem and makes people think that you're honest without much problem. It's just straight forward, nothing more.

Sure I can do it, try harder!

No comments: