+I K e e p O n D e s a t u r a t e T h e C o l o u r s . . .
W h i c h P e o p l e P o u r i n g I n t o M e . . . +*
H o p e l e s S s
I like the quote.
yes, I desaturates everything around me,
I purposely defame myself,
I asked myself, why I did that for?
I don't know,
maybe wanted to hide myself,
so that I took everything with me as a disguise..
Yea..
I went to Miki IV's friendster and found a Japanese name generator.
And found that.. my name is:
久我敬太郎(Keitaro Kuga)
while the name sensei gave me is 司(Tsukasa),
same name with the main character in //Hack Sign
Yay^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment