Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Guess I have to list down the designs I've to do
or else I'll forget all about them..
MUMOS movie making club - Logo, T-shirt, Booklet
JCW japanese cultural week - Logo, T-shirt, Stage, Booklet
CLS chinese language society 10th anniversary -
Logo, T-shirt, Booklet, Namecard
Debate Club + Voices - Logo, T-shirt
IEM Altera Event - Avatar, Booklet, Stage, Webpage, Walpaper

And yea, happie birthday to EeLing~
Later nite gotta celebrate it at HaWaNa near Xuan cafe there.
Just now went to sentral to buy the bus tickets
for PeiXian and YeongWei,
and then went to town survey something,
first went to see whether got english tuition centre,
den see whether the swimming pool maintainance end adi o not,
I wanted to swim long time ago..
last sem closed due to maintainance..

And now, it's time for gym adi..
argh.. my muscle sprains..
I've done too much at gym on monday adi..
today plan to do some light workout.

No comments: