Arghh... I'm doing nothing for a few days now...
Yesterday
after 2 days of suffer
coz felt itchy whole over my body
den hurried for medical treatment at the clinic nearby
dust allergy
said the doctor..
feeling dizzy and sleepy after taking the pills
and sleep whole day
And today.. worse still
i flashed my router modem and it gave me error message
suddenly my mind went blank
(same result after flashing my graphic card last time,
rm250 bye bye)
after a moment, I went and see the manual
and there is 1 solution...
that was close..
den I reflash it using corrupted image mode..
or else, I got to pay extra RM165 again..
lucky me..
I really hate what I am doing recently
I hate what I had become
I hate myself..
Suicide?
Yea.., I think I'm lack of encouragement.
And it's hard to take care someone important to me.
Especially long distance relationship..
No comments:
Post a Comment