Friday, June 9, 2006

I'm dead, for the moment.


I'm dead.

I'm dead. Pls do not send me message for the moment~
I'm dead. Pls take care of yourself~
I'm dead. I'm hurt~ (I do still have senses huh!?)
I'm dead. Pls consider me as you never know me before.
I'm dead. Everything is just your illusion.
I'm dead. Pls forget me.
I'm dead. Pls forgive me.
I'm dead. Pls do not send me sms.
I'm dead. Pls forget about the memories of us all together.
I'm dead. But earth remain spinning.
I'm dead. Pls take care of my dog, visky. Remember to buy him dogfood.
I'm dead. Pls be careful when I'm not around.
I'm dead. Pls keep ur promise not to say our secret to anyone.
I'm dead. I wanted to be buried at a place where full of grasses and flowers.
I'm dead. Pls dun let my parents sad.
I'm dead. Everything will be fine. Everything will return to normal.

I'm dead. I'll reborn.
I'm dead. I'll reborn.

Don't wait me... Pls forget me... Pls forgive me...
I do not exist.
I do not appear in your memories.
I am just a people you do not remember.


Reborn...

New me...

Reintroduce new me...

Once again...


=+:iiV@nn:+=

No comments: