*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* o_o||| Semester break have already started and I'm very boring staying at hometown. Everyday are just the same: eat, read, sleep, or eat, sleep, eat, sleep. But fortunately I've planned something to do this few weeks, at least I'll not bored to death. Ahh.. actually it's a relief that exam has over, last few weeks I had the most suffering week ever.
Who to blame... of course that's me.. hehe.. and yea... long time no blogging already =p After joining cls, I feel that I'm growing more and more, I've learn more things and the art of life. Being one of this family is great though. I had a great time together with all the quan wu friends. Kinda miss them all... ^_^ (feel kinda girlish in this sentence...)
It had been a long time since I've read some novel that could touch my heart. That feeling is somewhat sad and that feeling remained in my brain for next few weeks. I almost cried because of that. Amazingly I found some similarity or situations between the story and me. If not I'll not be that crazy until reading every part and pieces of it from the net, while I'm still having exam next few days.. *.* Guess my exam's result will be affected by that I think. I knew that is fiction, but yet I'm fascinated by its perfection, its flawless plot and events. And I'm really really down after that...
Sad though, these few days there is another thing popped in my mind. (*guess being boring in home will bring some negative effect including thinking of something negatively... =.=) The thing I mention just now is that I'm denying my past. I don't even greet my old friend, although not really close, yet pretending not to see them. I even think that my past is a failure. And I'm a failure, a defective child. And no one will guide me in my road but there is only me.
And not only this, I'm getting more and more individualistic, because I always think that I can do things more faster if I'm alone, and things will be better. But I forgot something that's even more precious... Hehe.. I guess it's hard for me to understand myself, not to say other people... So basically, I'm really a weirdo, even I don't know what I wanted to do. But sometimes those uncertainties will suddenly dissappeared when I mix with some friends in Quan Wu, I knew I'm born to have fun and take care of everyone. That's ideally.. hehe.. in realistic, no ^_^|||.
But guess it's time for me to change! HooHei CHANGE! Wakakaka~~~
^_^ Basically I'm a ghost, or maybe someday, I'll dissappeared in this world, while having no one notice about my existance. I'll dissappear... someday...
zzz... I wanted to go to Taiwan~
zzz... I wanted to go to Hong Kong~ -O-
Anyone? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment