Erm... what should I say... ~.~ I've slept almost 12 hours yesterday... After this event feels very very tired.
After more than one year spending in QuanWu2, I've learnt many things.
Thank you all for giving me chances
Thank you all for believing me
And thank you all for not complaining what I'm doing wrong.
If I've done something wrong, pls forgive me.. hehe...
We've passed all the happy, angry and sad time. This is my first time to become organising committee, so my group is a bit lousy laa... lol
From the starting of this event, truthfully I really dunno how to design. Really, I just like to draw circles circles sometimes or whenever I'm free. I've learnt many things including those technical technical problems and 'thanks' to stupid tissueworld >.<... And thanks everyone for appreciating my work. (but really lar, comparing to other ppl in the web my design is really laoya adi lar, if not believe can go to www.deviantart.com or forum.lowyat.com and see in design section there got many expert...)
Den we start out many activities, suddenly my time become more and more packed. I'm always thinking, this is my chance to learn things. But things are always not going smoothly and there are many obstacles around. However we manage to go thru all these.
Got something say to u all lar, as follow, coz I always keep thing in my heart so last time din speak out dee:
AhBee: Thank you laa~ if not our group will become boring like hell luu... And thanks for making everythings going smoothly. And forgive me if I didn't communicate with u frequently about the works and all the works are doing last minute.. hehe.. And thanks for not ignoring me or angry for my blur blur attitute. Last time I got call u to join my group and promise that this is just an easy task... hehe.. sorry ar... actually is very very busy one. But I was just thinking that if you joined my group our group will become more active and not boring. hehe.. tat's why. even though ur work is a bit laoya.. haha... JKJK
BoonPing: Thanks ya~ Everytime I need u to remind me anything, coz I'm really forgetful and everything are just last minute work. And really respect u tat u can endure all the problems going on. And also always consider everyone's situation including my group's problems. If not there will have more and more problems.. Thanks ya~ Hehe.. thanks ya when tat time when walking show din kill me wor coz i walk wit mp, haha.. or eyes fixed at me tat time liao.. lol... JKJK~
Simmy: Si babi simmy lar, everytime dun bully ppl lar.. ppl complaning lar =.=" hehe... Actually thanks ya, for giving me chance to join this family. But dun happy so fast, coz i'm not praising you.. lol. Clever lar, assign me to chang di, I'm ppl who are easy to bully laa? And also lar, I tot chang di is a very easy task... make me and liang hoe two ppl working non stop and stand there 15 hours non stop for three days =.=" and liang hoe almost skip all dinner and lunch and din go back puteri all the time and me also lar, skip some of the dinner and lunch. Wanna kill ppl meh... should have one wc for pao tui mar~ First day almost wanna die adi lor~ den continue 2 day and 3rd day also de same but ok a bit dy coz got limit 20 minutes. First day I blank you know! I completely dunno what should I do leh... But then overall thanks lar, and pls forgive for any or other problems caused to you. And wanna ask u ar.. y last part no singing like last time der? I like last time tat part leei...
Lulu: Sorry larrrrr.. everytime forget about you.. hehe... from the start of this event always forget about the agenda, forget tell u about the meeting time, everytime tell u the meeting time last minute, and forget to take photo wit u in CADD. hahaa... maybe sometimes can't see u or can't find u. lol. forgive me laa... hehe.. omg... wanna go Sushi^_^?
KahWoh: Aiya... dun always talk nonsense wit me laaa... but still ok lar. haha... I dun have any airport or other port lar. not like you have big small eye lol... And always jiou u out dun wan go out =.= Den after tat say i din jiou u... >.< Good heng dai lar... Stil remember the quote ar: Pang You Yu Sao Zhuk, Lui Yan Yu Yi Fuk~... ur head lar.. always teach me bad bad things...
YongLerk: Lerk Lerk~ hehe... think u're a happy person. And thanks also for reminding me the things i need to do der~ Thanks for supporting me and always giving me advices~ And dun always say: ah Yu can I kau u.. hehe. I paiseh leeei...
HuiShin: Aiya, u and simmy yat dam dam der lar.. haha.. But u ok a bit lar.. lol~ Respect u can do many big big work at same time. Thanks for giving me chances at start and give support during all the event going on. Forgive me if i've done things wrong wor~ And also lar, last time when u wear the red contact lens my fren say u're like vampire lol...
LiangHoe: Deng, last day tension lar, u making me more and more tension laaaa... Not see me last day just silent all the time meh... Wah, respect u can become steel man lar, really 100% steel wor~ Respect 100%~ tat time not eat become tension den i more and more tension laa... when i tension, i'll become silent mode adi~ But thanks wor, coz sometimes my work is late a bit come out den u din complain very much~ coz sometime i busy laa, and then lazy laa... but tat time i try to change laa, hehe.. but still cannot.. Jiang San Yu Gai, Ben Xing Nan Yu marr...
KaiSiang: Everytime jiou u den u say got class, den after tat I say cannot when u ask me den u say i put aeroplane.. *haihzzz... *swtttttt... I really wanna go der mar but time cannot lehhhh.. And then lar, I'm not gurl lar, pls dun always treat me like gurl laaa... Next time dun say i put aeroplane again laa.. I'm not aeroplane king leehh... lol, if u keep say so i'll become famous aeroplane king liao laaa... >.<|||
Enson: Lol... think u're cool ppl, I mean appearance. Really lar when first u join QuanWu, u're just silent and cool all the time. hehe.. but then everytime pls think first when talking der.. hehe.. sometimes I dunno how to respond u. Coz sometimes I cannot catch what u mean. And sometimes i feel that u like to talk something without purpose laa... hehe, so I dunno what to say. But overall thank you~ and thanks ler for jiou me out sometimes~ ^_^
ShiMing: Tat time when i din pass up some file u're like very angry lar, so I din dare to talk to u very much leeii so sometimes i'm scared of u. Coz tat time I not familiar with u mar~ And also lar, dun call me yu ge ge again lar, call me ah Yu lar~ Thanks for all ur support wor. So if there is any problems caused to u really paiseh laaa...
MongPing: Nice luu, thanks for always tolerate wit me and the works. And dun imitate my mouth laa... i know i got braces very ugly mar.. so i do tat so tat it seem like no braces loo... hehe.. haiya, you know ler, braces very suffering laa...
HuiXuan: Respect u 100% also lar, u're like liang hoe also der, steel man.. eh.. no... steel gurl.. u always din angry one wor, din see u angry before~ And u always working hard for quanwu makes me paiseh laa... coz my work is messy mar~
MeiRong: Think u're a bit blur like me laa.. And when the starting I'm really scared of you der, coz i'm not really familiar wit u. But then we start to work for the banner thing in the exhibition. But to be honest lar, I'm just simply doing the banner very simple der, I din put 100% effort on it der, hehe.. So the output is bad lar, so I din say anything and let it be lar, hehe. paiseh lol... The banner is nice?~.. hehe.. no~.. But overall thanks lar for ur support~
QingYuan: Haiyaa... last part the award part i got all the laoya music lar.. if u tell me earlier one week den i can help u find more better music marr.. aiya.. all i heard is old fashion music like olympic music and so on.. tat time i really *swtttttt laaaaa... Haiyooo... den i use some of my mp3 song adi.. u all din realize meh? the award part music is a bit weird der... hehe.. nice working wit u all..
CJ: Think u're nice ppl, but sometimes I feel that u're like always din speak out any problems or things and keep in heart der. and sometimes I'm scared of you der~ But overall thanks for ur support lar~
YuYuan: lol.. think u're the same anime maniac with me... no wonder u join anime club lol.. but i din join der. hehe... next time if got any new anime series coming out pls call me ar.. i also wanna watch~ Thanks for ur support during these days~
JinnYin: Aiya, no need lar, u understand der lar.. hehe...
Doiwl: Eh? when u do ur braces ar? hehe.. din ask u before.. so shock when i saw u do it last time~ um.. thanks lol for telling me the software thing last time~
ZhiXiong: lol.. u're also blur blur der.. Erm.. i got spell ur name wrong? hehe.. haiya.. i din really memorize correctly all the names~ But thanks for ur support. And next time dun pass anything to other ppl last minute lar, last time when u pass me the diamond and other ads i also pekcek aaa.. hehe.. thanks anyway~
AhYang: Hehe.. think last time u got join the cnye camp den i know u adi, but tat time not really know u der~ Thanks and sorrie if there's any misunderstanding.. And nice working thru this event~
SiewChien: Think u can really endure anything der wor... no wonder u selling is the topmost der.. next time if open any bussiness should call u become advisor adi.. haha...
And also other resigned committee as well like LeeHong, Elvin, SiowLi, ShiHua and CaiBin. Thanks for supporting~ lol
Do you all know something? At first u'all called me Yu Ge Ge... Den after that u'all changed to call me ah Yu. hehe.. Guess those who called me ah Yu knows me more. Though you all din realize... hehe... So next time call me ah Yu lar... haha... but quan wu end adi.
Thank you all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for some other matter liao~:
Later on we still got any event? And any suggestion?
Anime GACC, anyone wanna go? pls ym me lar den we go together~ I wan buy comic and anime~
venue: exam hall
time: 18 march 2006
Sushi king RM2 offer anyone? Hui Shin when is the time ar? Passed adi belum?
Sushi buffet anyone? Hui Shin still got available place?
Swimming anyone????? this time real adi lar.. no aeroplane liao~~
------------------
Muackssss~ Ah Yu~
------------------
1 comment:
haha...si ahyu dee..say me torture u dee..memang yaoxiu lah....
u should let me know mah..then i baru can adjust ppl dee mah...wahaha..if no, then u mah eat sendiri dee loh..haha
Post a Comment