Monday, January 23, 2006

IvonoxEstashia log 002

Stereotyping.

People always have this bad habit. It's same to everyone. They always assume something and make hypothesis about you.

I always have stress to speak with this type of people. They assume you're old you, treat you as old you. Assumption are always made up with reasoning, assumption without logic reason gives nothing but rubbish.

There are always have people who always have the bad ego in their attitude. They're self-centered and never concern on something small. The effect is bad, you can hardly talking to them, they thought themself are talking 'high-level-language', but they just s**ks. I hate them.

Some people who always thought they knew all about you. But still, in their mind, you are always old you. So they'll always critic you without reasons. They thought you're a rich fella who just know how to spend money. They thought you don't know how to handle anything or situations. They're stuborn, yet stupid. I hate them.

They s**ks. I hate them all.

Just don't want to spend anymore time thinking what I'm doing wrong.

Not my fault, it's their fault.

Go to hell. F88k you.

No comments: