I'm acting a little strange recently. I can't describe the feeling of the chemical reaction inside me. I feel like I'm not me.
I hate to deal with people. Because I always like to be alone, thus that's why I can't improve myself. Sometimes I'm doing things wrong, but it becomes better in the end, and sometimes vice versa. I, don't know how to grab chances, that's why the things I should have earlier, is fading, just besides of me.
It's not that I feel like I'm not grabbing it, but I felt that I'm not suppose to grab it, and it's not belongs to mine, and cannot before I realise it, and understand it. I can't regret after I've understand it. While I'm too confortable for the things I have. I scare to change. I scare to turn something normal to bad.
I feel like want to find someone whom I can trust. I feel like want to find someone whom I can voice my heart. I feel like earning money. I fee like chasing dreams.
I'm just too greedy, that's why all couldn't be succeded.

Merry christmas ^_^ For you, that you may never see this post.
1 comment:
^_^
Post a Comment