Thursday, November 24, 2005

Untitled, again...

I realized that I'm not that perfect.
And even the most fundamental thing I can't handle or maintain.
I'm relying on others.
I'm stupid, because I don't know this all along.
I'm wondering, how can I be smarter? In terms of charisma and knowledge.
I'm wondering, why I must be smarter?
And the purpose is the most fundamental thing for all these to happen.

That is: Why I'm asking this question.

Because I'm not perfect.
So I tried my best to maintain my confidence.
Or maybe the word normalize my behaviour is the best term to describe here.
Normalize my behaviour towards maintaining friendship,
normalize my attitude towards talking and judging...
whether which one can be trusted.
Maybe I've talking too much sometimes about others people,
and I'm wondering,
what is the perpose I'm doing this.

That's the time I realize that all these are wrong.

I'm the one who are responsible for myself.
I'm the one who make the decision.
And I'm the one who decide whether the decision is correct or not.
Therefore I must 100%ly confirm that every move I made is perfect, and flawless.

Never make the mistake again!

And also,
this world rely on maintaining the 'waveform' and 'eternity',
you just can't put all your efford in the beginning,
and end it without anything,
there will have no end,
if you are playing the chess,
the most professional move is to maintaining,
maintaining every pieces on the board so that everyone remains.

And I must maintain to the time where it shall stop.

No comments: