Friday, April 22, 2005

Haven't back yet... (still in Melacca)

After the 3 days' genting trip, I went back to Melacca. Uh, did i say went 'back', yea, probably I've treated Melacca as my 'home' now. And also, I have no intention in going back hometown. I don't know why, just probably thinking that I'll have nothing to do back there in hometown. At least there is a swimming complex here in Melacca and I can went there for a swim. On the contrary, the whether is hot here and there so that's why I don't want to stay in my room.

Within these days before going back hometown, I had a few things to be done. Firstly I cleaned my room thoroughly, moving all those tables, bed, stuffs out of my room and cleaned all of them as I haven't done a throughout cleaning since I moved in, you can see the spider web, hairs and dust all around in my room after moving all those stuffs and books out of my room. Then, Ah Yin and me bought a cupboard separately to allocate all those piled up books.

Next thing, I changed my hairstyle, the old one looked a bit nerdy. So before exam I've decided to get a cut at the Creative Hairstylist there. But now I need a bunch of time to take care of the hair because it'll looked flat if I didn't apply wax on it.


New hairstyle~ hehe... Posted by Hello


Comparison between the images@@ Posted by Hello

Lastly after finishing my works here in Melacca, I'll be back tomorrow. Aha... home sweet home...

No comments: