The day before yesterday I attended the talenttime 2005 mmu organized by sparc club. I went there because my friend said it was fantastic last year. But the problem is, there wasn't enough seat but luckily me and my friend manage to grab a seat in the middle row. The host called all of the people behind sit on the floor. *sigh* Yea... sit on the floor... Man~ they should've prepared more seat or otherwise don't sell that much tickets...
I was actually amazed by the competition itself. As the show began, it was rather boring to see all the rock bands coming out and gave a he*l out of them in the starting point. But the atmosphere was raising as the champion of last year's singing section voiced her 'Power of Love'. There was applauses every corner in the hall as the singer reached her soprano level. (Actually she was a very fat lady and actually she's angry in the end because she just got third price and when the photographer called her to take a photo she just went away).
Then the most exciting part that day is when it's time for Putri Nurul to present her song. (fact: my friend told me that she participated the miss mmu last time) And yea, she was pro' in singing and I could see everyone stood up and gave applause at every moment she reached the chorus part. (Argh... I forgot the name of the song already) It was the moment when the whole talenttime reached its pinnacle.
And then later followed by breakdance (That was in dancing section, there were actually three sections: singing, dancing and band) and it was perfect and flawless. Hehe... Actually I'd like to learn some.. but it's bad if I really 'break' one or two... But seriously for beginner who wants to learn breakdance they've to practice a lot and must do heat-up before doing dangerous part. There's info here about every movement: Breakdance... He*l yea~
In the ending of the show, it was sure that everyone stood again and gave applause to putri as she was great and excellent. And everyone was tired as it was 2am already... After the lucky draw of the portable tv, everyone left without continue to watch the ending show. It was performed by some students but i guessed everyone was really sleepy and annoyed by all the bands in the show... lol...
(But soon the next day after the talent time I worked hard to study all those electronics subjects but it was impossible to memorize all of them in just a day. I think I should've prepare it earlier. *sigh* but nvm.. there's still final exam.. I'm preparing and starting to charge forward and force and destroy all the obstacles... Muahaha...)
No comments:
Post a Comment